History and Background
Microgaming Software Company dates back to 1994, making it one of the oldest online gaming companies in the business. To true the saying that old is gold; Microgaming has consistently been one of the best software providers for online casinos. Software providers are known to offer platforms for casinos to the owners of the businesses. Microgaming has its casinos in the business including Gaming Club which is the first casino the company launched in 1994. MicroGaming club uses its mother-company’s, Microgaming software to date. The company has developed over the years and currently boasts of about 70 online casinos. MicroGaming has won the attention of the media multiple times for paying out jackpots amounting to 1 million dollars not just once but several times. Online casinos have been known to beat around the bush when it comes to awarding the winners their due amounts but MicroGaming has created a name for itself by paying winners full amounts instantly.
In 2008, Microgaming lost a huge portion of its market in the United States. Anti-gambling laws were put in place that prevented United States players from engaging in activities online. As a result, US players were barred from playing Microgaming games online by the company itself. Many expected that Microgaming would fall to the ground because of the anti-gaming laws given that most of their players were from US, this is not the case. Microgaming still continues to develop new games for its players and establish more casinos.
- The headquarters of the company is located in Isle of Man
- Microgaming has several video slot machine backed by quality sound and excellent graphics
- The company offers themed games such as Batman
- All casinos offer similar packages with the same rules and regulations
- Transactions both withdrawals and deposits are available in about 25 currencies
- MicroGaming supports 45 other languages other than English like French German, Italian to mention but a few
Security & Safety
Microgaming Company has put down safety and security as its key primary goals. Well known for its transparency as an online gaming platform, Microgaming has since risen to become one of the most preferable gambling platforms today.
All the games and slots offered by the platform are tested thoroughly to ensure that that are fair to all players. The company games are tested by EcoGra based in London. Microgaming is one of the founding partners of the company but this does not mean that EcoGra compromises its set procedures. A seal of approval from the non-profit organization is one of the most valid verification standards. Players have their own personal accounts with the company and to ensure that the information is secure, MicroGaming offers CashCheck and PlayCheck which rare some of the credibility technologies on the market.
Microgaming has developed over 850 games for its online platforms. The games are either download or non-downloads; downloads are those that you can download and play on your tablet or phone and for the non-download, you have to play from your browser. Microgaming offers:
- Slots –the online games are backed by topnotch graphics and sound features. There are all types of slot games such as Game of Thrones, Jurassic Park, Batman- a common favorite as well as slots that the company has created for its self for example Avalon and Hot as Hades.
- Table Games – MicroGaming has everything for every player and if you are lover of table games, the casino offers roulette (American, European and French), baccarat Gold series and Atlantic City. This is list does not fully exhaust what the casino has to offer.
- Live table games– some live casino games offered by the company include Roulette, Baccarat and Sic Bo
- Others– Bingo and Keno.
Microgaming has over 10 years’ experience in the gaming industry having excelled in developing software for the online casinos. Players are guaranteed fair, transparent and confidentiality. Once a player wins the jackpot, Microgaming pays the player instantly the full amount. It is unfortunate that players from United States are barred from playing at MicroGaming casinos. The company is highly recommendable for players who prefer using specific software providers for casinos.
Where To Play?
The list below consists of online casinos where you could find some or all of Microgaming’s vast games arsenal: